Saturday, July 20, 2013

Help save Baby Girl!

This is Baby Girl
My roommate rescued her from a shelter about a month ago. Unfortunately, my roommate was no longer able to take care of her so instead of letting Baby Girl go back to the shelter, I decided to adopt her.

It took me a few days to realize that she was not eating any food or drinking any water. I now suspect that she may have gone as long as 3 weeks without real food or water. As soon as I realized this I took her to the vet. She is now being treated by the Animal Emergency Hospital in Bel Air, MD.

Over 3 nights she has been to 3 different vets and so the vet bills are stacking up quickly. I am making this post to ask for your help. Her bills are currently running around $2,500 and could potentially go as high as $3,500 pending Monday’s ultrasound test.

 My ask is that if there is any way you are able to help with her vet bills, we will be sincerely grateful. If you see an item on these bills you would be willing to sponsor, any help at all would be so immensely appreciated. Please help me save her life. To donate, please click the donate button below and send anything you can. We thank you so much!




I am including photos of vet bills from the past 3 days in case there is a specific treatment you would like to sponsor.



Sorry they are flipped. I'm not sure how to mirror the images. Top bill is for $86, middle is for $425, and bottom is estimated at $2,044.50.





No comments:

Post a Comment